Vote in the 2020 Fall General Election on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd!
- You can register to vote by clicking HERE
- You can request an absentee ballot (vote by mail) HERE
- Click HERE to see who is on your ballot
- To find your polling place click HERE
- You need to bring a photo ID with you. A driver’s license, state ID or your student ID are all valid forms of ID. See a full list of valid forms of ID here
- You can register to vote on Election Day. You will need to bring proof of residence.
- A valid driver’s license or state ID with your current address can be your proof of residence.
- A recent bank statement or utility bill with your address can also be your proof of residence.
- See a full list here
Special Situations: click on any of the below links if these situations apply to you: